Tips to maintain non-stick cookware a.k.a. The Ohemaa Set
- Always use wooden or silicone-based utensils when preparing your meals
- Clean your cookware using water, dish sponge along with your favourite dish soap
- For longevity, do not wash your cookware in the dishwasher
- Avoid using harsh scrubbers
- Avoid using stainless steel utensils and stainless polishers
Tips to maintain stainless steel cookware a.k.a. The Obaapa Set
- Clean your cookware using water, dish sponge along with your favourite dish soap and stainless steel polisher.
- For longevity, do not wash your cookware in the dishwasher.
We want everyone to have the opportunity to own and enjoy our cookware. Through our payment plan, you will have two (2) months to complete your purchase. At time of purchase, you will be required to make a deposit of at least 25% for your cookware to be held. Payments must be made in full before your cookware is shipped. If you require the payment plan, please click here before placing your order.
We currently do not have a warranty policy for our products yet, but we are chatting with a few insurance companies to see how we can partner with them to offer such service to our customers.